Electromechanical power steering (EPS)
The main qualities that an electric booster possesses are first of all reliability. It lacks components such as a pump, which creates a pressure system, hoses, nipples, cuffs – no hydraulic fluid is needed. Accordingly, there are no failing elements.
Existing power amplifiers have a number of drawbacks – high power consumption, large dimensions, failure to work in low temperatures, high repair capacity, noise and vibration.
Electromechanical power steering (EMUR) manufactured by JSC “ZSTM” allows to solve problems of passenger and freight transport with electric drive.
- Reducing the force applied to the steering wheel by 2-5 times;
- Improving driving comfort and road safety;
- Reducing the cost of operation of the vehicle;
- Elimination of the hydraulic steering system will result in a reduction in energy and maintenance costs by 80-90%, and will increase operational reliability and prevent the failure of operating at low temperatures.
- Consumption of electric energy occurs only on “thrust”;
- The installation increases the autonomous operation of the battery operated transport;
- Substantial reduction in the cost of maintenance during operation;
- Small weight and size indicators with the best technical characteristics.