The Logos heating plant
The Logos heating plant consists of an induction heater, heatinsulated storage tanks and heat engineering conponents with the automatic control unit.The coil located within the storage tanks, used as water heater (boiler) heats water. Thus the unit does not depend on the heated water quality as the heat carrier that heats water circulates.
- The main source of hot water supply for technological and residential scale needs;
- Water heating up water for hot water needs in low settings, Central supply;
- Hot-water supply of health-improving institutions;
- Hot-water supply of remote accommodation facilities (recreation facilities, health resorts etc.);
- Hot-water supply of camps and contractors’ camps.