Block-module heating station EKNK-T
6/10 kV HIGH TEMPERATURE HIGH VOLTAGE INDUCTION ELECTRIC BOILER
As it was assigned by Tamanneftegas the Plant specialists have developed and launched full-scale production line of high temperature and voltage induction electrical boilers EКNК-Т based on existing EКNК series of high-voltage induction electric boilers 6/10 kV. The equipment has been designed to heat high-temperature heat carriers in heat exchanging devices for the technological processes requiring high heat load. The boilers of EKNK-Т type and electric boilers based on them have the same advantages those high-voltage induction electric boilers of EKNK series and electric boiler based on them. A distinctive feature of high-temperature boilers of EКNК-Т series is a heating temperature of 150°- 220°C and a high degree of automatic temperature maintenance.
- Heat supply of Industrial projects
- Heat supply of residential areas, villages, settlements;
- The air heating of mines
- Heating for technological processes which require large-scale heat load.
To date, based on a comparison of the capital costs for the construction of boiler houses of similar capacities based on gas, oil or induction boilers, it can be confidently asserted that the use of high-voltage induction electric boilers of the ECNK-T series allows reducing the capital costs for the boiler house construction by more than 10 times.
- Fire and electrical safety
- Connection close to heat supply facilities
- Automatic control
- Rapid payback
- Environmentally-friendly (environmental payments);
- Minimum construction work (site preparation);
- An efficiency rate of 98%.
- No operating costs
- Long service life
- No isolation transformer