Block-module heating station
The heating station includes all necessary engineering support (heating, ventilation, electric lighting, where necessary, places for connecting external electrical appliances, water supply, sewerage).
Thermal loads distribution from all heat sources to ensure the following:
- Hot water supply;
- Technological processes.
- To provide BMHS operation from two heat supply sources;
- BMHS load Qmax=3.825 MW, Qmin=0.640 MW;
- To provide equipment operation without permanent attendance of maintenance staff;
- To output signals to the dispatcher`s console;
- To provide suction and exhaust ventilation in the amount of one-time exchange;
- To provide a heat metering system and security alarm.
- Turnkey development and manufacturing to do any heat distribution task;
- The Plant produces the station with all necessary components. Being ready for operation, the station requires minimum assembling on site;
- All the necessary equipment to control and adjust the settings fittings, control devices, control and automation) is placed within the heating station providing quick and easy access;
- Remote monitoring and control of heating stations, the dispatcher`s console output;
- Installation of the fire, emergency and other alarm systems, metering devices and any equipment, according to the Customer’s requirements;
- Being automated as much as possible the heating station requires a minimum of maintenance staff;
- Application of a backup power source to ensure uninterrupted operation of electrical equipment;
- The station includes all the necessary engineering facilities: heating, ventilation, electric lighting, space for the connecting external electrical devices in case of need, water supply system, and water carriage.
- Supporting structures of the module have been designed for transport loads: railways, automobile transport.
The Plant can manufacture any quantity of heating stations of any dimensions due to the transportation conditions and the Customer wishes.
The Plant can provide a backup heating system based on inductive electrical heater.