UPSI. Induction heating installation.
When oil is pumped through tubing through cold layers of soil, paraffin-hydrate deposits are formed on the inner surface of the pipes, which reduce the cross-section of the tubing, which leads to a reduction in the amount of oil pumped.
Disadvantages of existing methods of tubing purification:
- High operating costs,
- The cyclicity of the process,
- Stopping the production process,
- Inability to prevent the formation of paraffins for good.
Having studied the problem together with oil producing organizations, the Siberian Technological Engineering Plant has developed a device that allows heating oil directly in the tubing (tubing).
The device is constantly inside the well and does not interfere with the technological process. Depending on the required conditions, the oil is heated to 60-70 ° C, which allows not only to prevent the “clogging” of the tubing, but also makes the oil less viscous, allowing to reach in the volumes of the well’s return the previous maximum value to the paraffinning.
In the design of the induction device for heating the tubing, we use our own unique technology, which underlies all the products of the Siberian Technological Engineering Plant – induction heating technology. The effectiveness of its application has been tested in many industries, including: chemical, nuclear, etc. The products are also awarded with the highest international quality awards and reviews of leading companies.
Installing the UCI, performed on a tubing at the ends of which the standard thread and coupling for connection to other pipes in the borehole are located. On the tube are placed induction coils for heating the pipe and the oil product passing through it. The coils are hermetically sealed by a protective tube that withstands the pressure of the borehole fluid. The output of the coils is led out through the seal and must be connected to a borehole cable, similar to the cables used to power deep electric pumps.
- Due to design features, the high efficiency of heating oil products passing through the tubing;
- High reliability and durability of 10-15 years;
- Continuity of the extraction process – the device is constantly inside the well and does not interfere with the technological process;
- Minimal operating costs;
- Increasing the productivity of the well.
- Ground control cabinet intended for manual control of the device, with indication of the working process;
- A deep electromagnetic inductor placed in a thermo-oil-resistant steel case.