KPZHT (liquid fuels preparation facility)
Being built on Edison induction electric heaters liquid fuels preparation facility (KPZHT) is used to heat the liquid fuel in the boiler to 95°C. This temperature is more efficient to burn fuel enabling to reduce its consumption in boilers.
- The facility enables to reduce fuel consumption in fluid-oil-fired boiler due to more efficient combustion.
- Being electrically safe the facility has no electric potential on the heat-exchange device.
- No high temperature connections, seals and local overheating
- No highly qualified staff required for installation and maintenance of the facility
- The facility significantly reduces harmful emissions from boilers.
- Edison induction electric heater;
- Shell-and-tube storage tank heater of liquid fuel;
- Circulation pump;
- Resistive temperature transducer (overheating protection sensor);
- Resistive temperature transducer (temperature sensor);
- 7 bar. safety valve (mechanical);
- Diaphragm valve connecting leg for draining and filling the heating circuit with water;
- Diaphragm valve connecting leg;
- Level sensor;
- Pipe for feeding fuel to the heat exchanger;
- Pipe for feeding fuel from the heat exchanger;
- Lower connecting leg for cleansing;
- Upper connecting leg for cleansing.