The Edison induction electric heater
Being reliable and autonomous the Edison heaters are used to heat residential and industrial facilities of high requirements to safety, comfort and ecology. The heaters are delivered with a modern system of automatic control. The Edison electric heaters require no special space for mounting (see photo), can be mounted in existing buildings and facilities, including public infrastructure.
- Autonomous heating of buildings and structures when lacking capacity of the centralized networks;
- Autonomous heat supply of camps and temporary settlements of the builders;
- Decentralization of heat supply;
- Heat-carrier heating up of the of centralized heating systems when having low parameters;
- Heating of buildings during autumn and spring season to maintain a predetermined temperatures;
- Heating of child care, sanitary, health care institutions, during the summer and the offseason.
- Supply line
- Return line
- Thermal overload protection sensor
- Dry run sensor
- Control cabinet
- Temperature sensor of heat carrier