The Garant air heating plant
The Garant air heating plant has been developed at the request of the Eastern Research Institute of Mine Safety (Kemerovo) to use in increased explosibility facilities.
- Air heating of buildings;
- Heating of panel and transformer vaults;
- Heating facilities without heating systems;
- Temporary heating under construction facilities;
- Air heating of troubled buildings;
- Rectification of the accidents;
- For emergency operating emergency situations;
- Drying processes;
- In paint-spraying booth and other manufacturing.
Extended surface of heat transfer of the unit enables to heat the air in spite of relatively low temperature of the heat exchanger. Increased explosion safety is a design feature of this equipment. The surface of the heat exchanger cannot heat up above the temperature that I required by the norms of a “categorical” facility.
- General industry;
- Increased explosion safety.