The Titan heating units
Being a complex facility the “Titanium” heating unit has an induction heater equipped with piping, shutoff and control valves, circulation pump, instrumentation devices.
All parts s are perfectly selected for efficient operation. Equipment packaging enables to simplify installation and to reduce the risks of further operation.
- Autonomous heating of buildings, structures, social facilities, etc., with a shortage of centralized networks / during the off-season;
- Autonomous heating of shift camps and temporary structures;
- Decentralization of heat supply;
- Heating of heat carriers of centralized heating systems.
- Edison induction electric heater
- Automatic control cabinet
- Supply line
- Return line
- Circulation pump
- Safety valve (0.6 MPa)
- Capacity adjustment, soft start (based on thyristors);
- Weather-dependent automatics (environment temperature inside the building);
- Scheduling, remote control via industry standard protocols;
- Controllable by zones of production schedules (no heaters`operation during peak load).