Tornado air heating unit
Tornado air heating unit is a system consisting of a heating plant (induction electric heater working at industrial frequency currents), water-air radiator and a radial fan.
Operation of the unit on a liquid carrier (water) prevents difficulties of systems running on steam.
- Air heating of large industrial and under construction objects;
- Heating of switchboard and transformer booths;
- Temporary heating of objects under construction;
- Application in the liquidation of accidents, emergency situations;
- Automatic control Cabinet
- Expansion tank
- Induction heater electric “Edison”
- Water-and-air radiator
- Circulation pump
- Having no failure parts makes the unit highly reliable.
- The equipment operates automatically and does not require operational and maintenance services.
- Being installed close to consumption area results in minimal losses of heat transportation.
- The automatic control system of the heating process.
- Wide range temperature control.
- Plant operation at the specified temperature-time schedule.
- Minimum operating costs.
- Unit compactability and mobility.